I’m a Product Owner & UX Designer from Paris, FR.
I aim to make a difference through passionate involvement in my work and continuous learning. I am a self-driven, innovative and result-oriented team player with a strong customer focus. Currently working at Bookeen where I get to do some really cool stuff. I lead a small team of very talented engineers and together we aim to bring down Amazon’s domination in the e-reading world. Wait and see.
Product owner @ BOOKEEN
Feb 2017 - Present
• Responsible of the reading ecosystem (E-readers, apps, websites) for E.Leclerc, Carrefour and Bookeen in charge of R&D.
• Check out our Ereaders at www.bookeen.com
• Ebook stores : E-librairie.e-leclerc.com | Bookeenstore.com
Innovation Consultant @ Agorize
Jan 2015 - Jul 2016
Innovation consultant with expertise in hackathons
• Hack4Europe, the french reference event on Open Innovation, gathering 500+ startups, speakers and entrepreneurs. Partners: Uber, Paypal, HP, Engie, Dailymotion, CDiscount, Alcatel OneTouch, Mailjet, Netatmo, Algolia, etc
• Creation of a tailored made open innovation program for Accenture
• Invente l'aéroport du futur with Paris Saclay
Project Manager (Co-founder) @ Reacharge Web Agency
Sep 2013 - Dec 2014
• Responsible for customer relationship and satisfaction
• Budgeting and analysing concept feasibility while providing innovative solutions
Main clients : Curling.fr, Institut-conciergerie.com, Uguet.fr
Head of Innovation@ KRDS (Facebook PMD)
Apr 2012 - Sep 2013
Head of the innovation business unit "Sparks" a team of 25 people dealing with KRDS's most challenging digital projects and marketing campaigns. Management and supervision of more than 100 digital projects since April 2012 for KRDS key accounts.
• Supervision of web projects production including staff training, production planning, and team support
• Validation of key deliverables with project managers: prototypes (wireframes), graphic designs, beta versions and final versions
• Expert on technical feasibility for the Facebook Platform (Platform policies expert)
• Expert on multi-devices web projects (desktop and mobile platforms)
Main clients : Dior, Louis Vuitton, Ubisoft, Canal+, Danone, Samsung, Tag Heuer and France Télévision
Project Manager@ KRDS (Facebook PMD)
Feb 2011 - Apr 2012
• 100+ Social Media apps for Fortune 500 companies
Main clients : Danone, France Télévision, Canal +, Hp, RTVE, Présidence de la République
Master degree - ESC Toulouse
2008 - 2011
Marketing, E-Business, Inter-cultural Management
CPGE Economics - HEC voie Eco Lycée Janson-de-Sailly
2007 - 2008
Working with Jean has always been a pleasure. He has a wide knowledge regarding social media and a great expertise in Facebook. Jean is a focus, professional and hard working individual. He is a proactive and tireless contributor who would make a great addition to any team. I would highly recommend him for any position, as he naturally rises to the occasion when presented with something he is passionate about
Florent Ferere - Senior Product Manager @ WeWork
Jean, a.k.a. James as we call him, is a very talented Project Manager. It was great working with him and I found him very accomodative, knowledgeable and fun loving. He has a good drive for innovation and experimenting with new ideas. Wish him all thebest!
Manoj Paul - Creative Director at RRD - Global Outsourcing Solutions - APAC
Jean is a brilliant mind and constantly seeks excellence. I simply loved working with him.
Stephan Grossmann - Senior Manager @ Deloitte Digital
Jean a participé à la mise en place de plusieurs applications Facebook pour la marque Danette. Travailler avec Jean Manuel est autant agréable que formateur. En effet, Jean présente de véritables compétences dans son domaine et n'hésite pas à être force de proposition / argumenter ses positions. Jean est sérieux et effectue le suivi de ses projets avec assiduité
Marine Landré - Responsable Digital & CRM chez Danone Canada
I benefited from Jean's expertise and willingness to help new comers when I joined KRDS in January 2012. Unanimously considered one of the best and most dedicated project managers in town, I could always expect a relevant and precise answer on a wide array of different topics ranging from the Facebook platform to prototyping software. I am sure he will continue to excel his upcoming professional challenges
Thibaut Delarbre - Co-founder at Wiredelta & Webestimate